
After Cleveland Bella and Mommy flew to Colorado. Our first stop was in Steamboat with Grandpa and Grandma Jeri. Here I am on my first hike. What better company than with G&G and Uncle Chris. What are we waiting around for? Let's go!

Yes, Mommy is doing all the work but I am absorbing all the sun and best of all providing all the entertainment.

Uncle Chris flew in from California to hang with me. Pretty awesome! Here he had to take over as Mommy's shoulders and back had enough. I have gained some weight on this trip. It was all that good food in Ohio.

Stealing a moment with Grandpa.

It is so pretty up here and what a great picture this is. The doggie's name is Corky. We bonded or not so much over a few barks.
That water looks awful cold Grandpa. Do you think we should touch it?
No comments:
Post a Comment