Bella was a bit sleepy and wasn't too sure why we had her out here on the street. What could we possibly be waiting for?
Yea no! Marin was not a big fan of the festive foam.
Bella wasn't too sure of the foam either. It took Daddy (who wasn't too sure either) to get her to venture in.

What in the world? I really don't think this is very cool. I can't see my shoes and I definitely don't want to touch it mom!!
Bella dug the falling snow. She started jumping and trying to catch some foamy flakes.
Ah, this was a great time. We met the Hardy's down at Tanglin Mall for some winter snow. Or maybe it was festive foam? After some getting used to we had a great time watching the snow fall from above and playing in it. Marin was still a bit more cautious but Bella was warming up nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment